The Mind of a young one (chapter 3)

I wish i was dead and cold... I hope there is a heaven I hope i get to make it there... I pack up somethings in my bag nothing special. We get in the car i start to play my sad playlist as every teen does when they want to feel sadder. i feel empty and broken... We arrive to my aunts house she has three daughters and one son. Destiny(15), Ana(17) Nat(13) and my favorite cousin Brian(17). Brian and Ana are twins but they are totally differnt. Ana is the most annoying creature ever to known man kind and Brian is a human. As I walk in the hall to get to Brian's room I see pictures of there childhood. The smile of there face from ear to ear not knowing what there little soul just got into. Pictures of there first birthday the day you get praised for surviving another year. I see smoke coming out of Brians room and i know what you are thinking his room is on fire no he smokes pot. My aunt doesn't care but thats because she smokes too. I don't hate people who smoke i just hate the fact 90% of the people who smoke use it as a stress reliever. I don't blame you we grow up in a world were we don't know how to do taxes but put (y=mx+b) in front of me and I can solve it in a heartbeat. As Brian explains to me that his girlfriend cheated on him again and that he doesn't care because he never loved I keep thinking looking at the smoke comimg out of his mouth was like if they were his true emotions trying to escape. He look at me in the eyes and says Are you ready? we have one more year untill we enter the...
"real world" 

Comments

Popular Posts