The Mind of a young one (chapter 2)

Its raining I hate the rain. I do my homework and it takes a couple hours its already 3pm. My father walks in tells me to take my anxiety pills because ''I need to take care of myself because he loves me" what a great joke like if he ever cared. My sister comes out from her room. The perfect one the one with the perfect grades the one that never gets in trouble the one with no mental issues. She is daddy's favorite. She hates me but I don't blame her i would be mad too if i was inconsiderate as her. I sit down to watch television the same thing as always the news showing us the world will end if we don't take action in the next 20 Years, childrens movies showing kids what drugs are and that going to paries and getting drunk is the only fun part of highschool, and plus the television shows showing us useless shit. The world is just filled with rich people trying to find happiness in money and the poor people trying to live happy without money. But hey this is the...
"real world"

Comments

Popular Posts